Bunion Sleeve | The Original Ultra Thin Bunion Corrector
Treatment for bunions doesn't have to involve surgery, consider all your options before you commit to drastic action. Bunion Sleeve is ideal for people suffering from mild to moderate bunions. This ultra-thin bunion corrector is lightweight and comfortable to wear with shoes, so you can go about your everyday life, free from pain. This orthopaedic product is ideal for active people looking for relief and is available in a variety of sizes, for both men and women.
Bunion Sleeve - The Ultra-Thin Hallux valgus Corrector - Non-Surgical Bunion Orthopaedic Treatment For People Who Like To Stay Active.
- Relieves mild to moderate bunions (Hallux valgus) and provides good support for post-operative care.
- Ultra-thin (0.4mm) and can be worn comfortably with socks and shoes during any activity.
- Ideal for active people and perfect for runners and walkers (unique non-slip heel) Separates your toes naturally, slowly releasing built-up tension and relieving soreness.
- Gently repositions the big toe to its more natural alignment, helping to improve balance and gait.
- Micro pressure reduction hole on the big toe reduces pressure for greater comfort.
Bunion Sleeve relieves mild to moderate bunions by gently realigning the big toe and taking away pressure from the other toes, releasing built-up tension and relieving soreness. Bunion Sleeve can also give post-operative relief. Bunion Sleeve is ultra-thin and comfortable and can be worn with socks and shoes. Suitable for both day and nightwear.
Light and only 0.4mm thin material. Easy and comfortable to wear. The fabric has a non-slip function where it touches the skin. The surface of the fabric is covered with a material called PowerNet, which has a moderate amount of tension and stretches in both directions to allow a perfect fit. With no thick hem, ultra-thin Bunion Sleeve lies flat with no bulkiness. Breathable and flexible. Handmade in Japan with odour and bacteria resistant materials. Anatomically shaped for either the left or right foot. Materials: nylon, polyurethane. Beige in colour.